Thursday, February 2, 2012

From Baby to Little Boy | MILESTONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Well it eventually had to happen...my little man was getting to the point where sight was only part time due to the golden locks of silky baby hair that fell directly in front of both of his beautiful baby blue eyes.  He needed his first haircut.  I'm embarrassed to say that I was quite apprehensive about this big day, not because I was concerned at how he'd do, but because this was yet another step to becoming a big boy and drifting out of baby-hood.  I chickened out on a Monday, but by Wednesday, I had mustered up enough courage to make the trip to the barber shop.  Upon arrival, I was excited to hear that they had no availability and I thought that I had avoided the haircut for another day, but alas, they suddenly had an opening thanks to a defiant youngster...The rest of this event was all captured on camera and this is one of those times that I think my camera and the distraction that it provides, saved me from imminent tears!  Cohen did amazingly well and I think (if it's possible) that he's even more handsome than before...So here he is complete with before and afters: my Big Boy!






















1 comment:

  1. I enjoy you because of your own hard work on this web page. My niece enjoys setting aside time for internet research and it's really simple to grasp why. Almost all know all regarding the lively way you deliver valuable information on your web blog and in addition increase contribution from visitors on the theme so our child is now becoming educated a lot. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. You are conducting a powerful job.
    Fenix HP10 7 Level 225 Lumen LED Headlamp

    ReplyDelete