Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby N, The Sequel | MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY

Gorgeous mommas everywhere and this momma is no exception!  It was nice to get out of the studio and do some natural light/on location shooting and I was so happy with the results of this session!  Perfect light streaming in through the windows, a warm and cozy home and of course, one hot momma!  She is one of the most patient and loving moms (she has a ridiculously cute 2 year old boy) that I've had the pleasure of knowing and I can't wait to meet the newest addition to their amazing family.  Hmmm...boy or girl...?






























1 comment:

  1. Aw, I remember her from Price Charles... (Krissy? Chrissy? Krissie?) She looks great! My favorites are the ones with the robe, where she's turned sideways by a window.

    - Marta

    ReplyDelete