Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree | FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY

It's no secret that I love Christmas.  I'm usually the one with the lights and Christmas tree up weeks before everyone else, but this year I somehow fell behind.  I can't complain about being busy because I'm busy doing what I love, being a mom and photographing lovely people of course!  Well, last week, my 5 year old asked why everyone except us had a tree...Ok, I guess I waited too long!  So off to the local tree farm (a family tradition and highly recommended if you live in Abbotsford--it's the Venier's tree farm, up by Ledgeview Golfcourse) to pick the perfect tree.  We found not only a gorgeous tree, but some stunning kiddos to photograph as well!  Merry Christmas to all of my family, friends and clients and I truly hope you have an amazing holiday filled with love and laughter. xoxo

































No comments:

Post a Comment