Monday, December 12, 2011

The K Family | FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY

I've had the pleasure of photographing this delightful family twice in the past 6 months.  They love to have updated family photos, but that's hard to do when the family keeps growing!  Just a few weeks after the first session, the very lovely daughter of the group got engaged; thus, a new photo was required!  She also moved quite far away and so the holidays seemed the perfect time to meet up, as she's in town for just a short time.  I thought that a new fiance would be the only addition to this family portrait, but as I raised my camera to take the first shot, I couldn't help but notice a tiny baby bump!!  This beautiful family will introduce their first grandchild in May and I am so excited for them!  Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year to come K Family!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment