Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Miss E Turns One | SURREY CAKE SMASH PHOTOGRAPHY

Well this is way too overdue!  I have been pretty much MIA from the blogging scene since last fall due to being crazy busy with work and family (oh, and I believe there was a holiday in there somewhere too!).

I am pleased to start up my blog again with this little angel.  She came to see me almost one year ago at just 7 days old and to be quite honest, I cannot believe how fast that year went by.  We began the session with some adorable 'clean' pics and then moved on to the every so fun cake smash!  Miss E was hesitant, but did manage to get a little bit dirty before deciding that it was time for a bath!

Thank you to baby E's mom and dad for bringing her back for a session/visit and happy first birthday E!


























No comments:

Post a Comment