Thursday, November 17, 2011

Anticipation | MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHY

This maternity session was a little bit different for me than most that I do.  For one, the amazingly wonderful and equally lovable couple decided that they wanted this session to be about exactly what it is about...their baby!  So you won't be seeing momma and daddy's faces because let's face it, once pregnant, the world and everything in it is for that baby (as it should and will be!).  Secondly, this couple is made up of two of my favorite people in the whole world and I love them dearly.  As said in this entry's title, the anticipation is killing me and I cannot wait to meet this baby boy or girl!  So enjoy this lovely baby bump! (oh, and I must point out that I don't normally do the 'heart-hand' thing, but for these two, it just worked!)























No comments:

Post a Comment